Steps for downloading and setting up Android SDK(Windows):
- Download the Android SDK from here.
- Extract the zip.
- Launch Eclipse.(Double click “eclipse.exe” from adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\eclipse) and provide path to your “workspace” folder.
- From your Eclipse window, select Help → Install new software.Create a new site for the ADT as shown in the screenshot below and click Add.
- Name the repository as Android and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Finish.